Friday, February 6, 2009

Not Fair

Ok, this is getting to be a problem.
I have no social life, and for one main reason.
My older brother is so imcompetent and irresponsible that, whenever Mom and Dad are away, I am always the one that has to watch them.
I can't go hang out with friends, I can't go for a walk, I am pretty much bound to the house...all the while my older brother is out making an ass of himself with ALL OF his friends.
I know Mom and Dad depend on me because Harrison's such an ass, but I'm getting fed up with taking all that shit from Harrison.
All Harrison does is go through the freezer/fridge and eat whatever he pleases, even if he knows it for some upcoming dinner, and dish out death threats to our youngest brother Greg.
A few days ago, Harrison was talking about how much he hates Greg, then went off about how, when he finally snaps and gets a gun, Greg(who keep in mind is only 7) is going to be the first one he kills by shooting him in the face.
This is fucking ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment